I am still alive, in case you were wondering to my lack of blogging, facebook, and pinning activity.
What am I doing instead?
Teaching in a 4th grade classroom in North Logan. Super north. It's great. I have a total of two pictures from kids already. I have taught 2 science lessons and a math lesson, and I gave the spelling test today. I have gotten to help the kids make rock candy, geodes, and amber. So it's really fun, just a lot of work and a lot of time. I love how I don't even feel awkward or stressed or anything when I teach now. It's great.
So on top of pretty much having a full time grown up job while not getting paid, I've been working at Chik-fil-a. It's fun. I love talking to all the people and seeing random old acquaintances all the time. The people I work with are fun too. So yeah. I still do miss the Quinney, if you were wondering.
Well, I wish you all the greatest weekend. I get my 2nd spring break next week (score) so I get to write up all my lesson plans, finish other homework, work, and do wedding stuff (not such a score). Hopefully I will be uber productive. Three more weeks til finals, seven weeks til the best day of my life.
| Here's a spring break picture. We went hiking in Zion's and hung out in St George. This is in Hidden Canyon. Fun fun. |
YOU WORK AT CHICK FIL A?! I am so jealous. I used to eat there like twice a week at least haha.
ReplyDelete