Sunday, July 25, 2010
Waffles.
It's a waffle kind of Sunday. Why is it that breakfast foods are better for dinner? Who knows. Anyway, today Scott and I ate dinner at the Robertson's, with the sister missionaries. Love them, even if one is going to be at BYU in the fall. It just made me more excited for school start, because I love meeting new people and hearing about different stories and experiences. Mmm and there was bacon. Bacon is a good conversation starter. Seriously. I could have talked to the missionaries all day. It sort of makes me want to serve a mission...but I'll have to decide that later. Yay waffles and missionaries!
The letter that determines the fate of my future should have come yesterday, so it had better come tomorrow. Not only because I want to know, but because I miss being able to sleep through the night without waking up worrying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment