Monday, October 31, 2011

Happiness.

You know that moment when you look back and all of a sudden things are falling into place and just seem perfect? Totally experienced one of those precious moments this weekend. Good thing I love those moments. I love having the ability to look back and see what's changed, and where those changes are/will lead me. It makes me excited for the future, even if the future still freaks me out (I've accepted it will always freak me out though, so that's good.). I'm sorry this is such a short and simple post, but sometimes those are the best.

P.S. I'd like to announce that....I added an ESL endorsement to my elementary education/emphasis is social studies degree. Cool, right? That also puts me at graduating in May 2013. I definitely like that sound of that. :)
LOVE THIS! :)

1 comment:

  1. Jill. I freaking miss you! I'm so glad you are so happy and doing so well!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete